Monday, March 9, 2009

Medical Issues

Sorry folks, not a lot going on here. I've been sick lately. At first it started with a small pain in my right side. After that pain grew to intense blinding pain over the weekend, I went into the emergency room at St. Francis. Apparently, I have a cyst on my right ovary that has made it swell to four times its original size. It's kinda interesting how distorted my body is on the lower right side now. I can clearly tell which side is messed up. Because I'm such a young pup, they don't want to operate on me (they could only discern that it was a cyst, not what it was caused by), so they shoved off a bottle of pills on me and smiled as I limped away. Unfortunately, the disease known as Endometriosis runs in my family, and cysts can be caused by that too. If that's the case....I think it's probably likely I could have the entire ovary removed. From what they told me (and I remember very little), the cyst has enveloped the ovary. I'll keep you all updated as it goes along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment