Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sushi and Bristol Ren Faire

Slightly preoccupied while writing this - I found an old stand-up routine of Dennis Leary while I was working, and it's funnier than hell. I love the insane screaming rant comedians. 

Updating and working solidly on artwork, but I did have a couple opportunities lately to put together some photos. One was a sort of "staged" photo shoot, the other one was me taking my Canon Rebel SLR to the annual Bristol Ren Faire on the border of Wisconsin and Illinois and managing to snap off some sweet shots. I also walked away from that one with some insane amount of ideas for costuming. I seriously need to buy a sewing machine and put this stuff together. Between the initial design for an outfit for a couple of friends' getting married and that event......I could be busy with sewing for months from now. I seriously could. 

Anyway. There's some new stuff in the general gallery, including some new portfolio drawings. I redid a drawing I did back in 2006. I was sick and tired of it, so I decided to update it. Also some fun stuff from the old abandoned SF comic that I was going to do. Le Sigh. Someday. 

Commissions are open as well! Check here for the price list. 


Catch you guys on the flip side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment