Monday, July 6, 2009

Tinkering with CSS

So today I sat down and decided to try my hand at messing around with cascading style sheets @ dA. I had a journal that I absolutely liked the style of from another member, but didn't quite like the  colors that were put together. I messed around a bit in Adobe Dreamweaver and came up with a very quick style change for the journal. It's installable, and about the only thing I did today aside from finally getting the electric bill in my name here at the Apt/Studio. 

Here is the link to the installable journal CSS (deviantARTists only)

Here's a link to a sample blog with 2 of the 3 extra styles added. 

Going to look around about starting up commissions and the like. I have poor health on a semi-regular basis, so I'm going to try to find the easiest way to start making money off designing logos, websites and the like. I will post FAQ in one of my many sites, I swear. 

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment