Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hey wait, I wasn't done with the last one yet!

Another week's gone by. It barely feels like it. Another freakin week....And I'm watching the snow pile up outside and the first Pirates of the Caribbean on the TV. I can't find my copy, and now I want to swagger around so badly. Or get into a sword fight with a skeleton.

Anyway, yeah. More work is being done on Ortus, though I look at everything I've done so far and try not to vomit. A lot of this stuff is NOT my best work. That being said, I guess I'm learning a lot since I've been trying to sketch without using the lineart as a part of the final piece. I've got working names for my hero and villain (Art and Vladamir, I think.), and we're going to start working on the 3D renders before we start project 2 for the class, which is working on the game with my other class, 491. This last week was rather rough on me with home life, and this weekend hopefully settled that out a little bit. Instead, next few weekends are going to be replaced with a friend's birthday party and getting ready for Rites of Spring. And getting my garb put together for said event. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't wear myself into a pulp by the end of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment