Saturday, February 13, 2010

Toldja so!

Well, I had to force myself to sit down and do a post tonight. It's been another long and amazing week full of work. I'm excited for a lot of stuff, frustrated about another section of stuff, but hey, that's life. I'm thinking about redoing my environment sketch for a third time because I still can't get quite the feeling I want out of it. I'm much better as a character artist, and I want to be able to reflect my style drawing people in these buildings.
























I started working on the sketches for the characters and objects for the game today. Did a warm-up sketch because I need to get into the habit of doing them. It turned out so awesome that I'm trying to come up with a name for the Hero in this project.

It's very emotive for a little 20 minute sketch, 10 minutes of messing around and coloring. Still don't know what his haircolor actually will be, but I'm going to have to figure it out pretty soon.

Now to try to suffer through tomorrow/the rest of the day without dealing with VD day. Yeech.

No comments:

Post a Comment